Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome to The Pink Palate!

Hey everyone! :]  Welcome to The Pink Palate.

I'm starting this blog to share my adventures in the kitchen and recipes as I learn how to cook, bake, and create all things "foodie". 

I've been cooking for the last year and a half, starting in the summer of 2009.  My first creation was embarrasingly simple (mini-cupcakes made of brownie mix with peanut butter cups in the center), but that easy project sparked my interest into a whole new world of culinary creation.  I've been learning and exploring ever since, and now, I can conquer more complicated dishes with ease.

I bake.  I cook.  I preserve...  and I learn as I go along.  I hope that I can share my excitement with you and you will join me on my food journey!  :]

If you're enjoying my blog, you can follow me to recieve free updates by clicking the "Follow" button at the top right of my page! :]

1 comment:

  1. I'm eating some of that fresh stawberry jelly as I write this.

    ReplyDelete